About Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form:
At Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form, we are an ambitious inclusive 11-19 mixed comprehensive school that places the journey of the child at the centre of everything we do - learning together and succeeding together to be the best that we can be.
Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form is part of the Bridge Academy Trust: a collegiate and collaborative Trust, where, first and foremost, each school is a place of (high quality) learning, where young people ENJOY, ENRICH & ACHIEVE. The core purpose is to provide high quality continuity of every child’s journey through education from 3 to 19, with a community and school-led school improvement approach and long-term sustainable strategy.
About the role:
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- A motivated and ambitious Early Career Teacher who is ready to join a forward-thinking, continuously improving department.
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Director of Science and Deputy Subject Leader to enthuse students about Science within an ambitious department, aiming to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Science in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust can offer:
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Science teacher.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with an interactive whiteboard.
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please complete the application form and recruitment monitoring form demonstrating how your skills and experience match the criteria in the Job Description and Person Specification and return directly to Notley High School and Braintree Sixth Form.
Application guidance notes are also available to assist you with completing your application.
For further details and to submit your application, please contact:
01376 556300 (via the school reception)
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory references. If successful, an enhanced DBS check would be sought.
Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.